Musings and Jottings on a Summer Adventure...


Thursday 12 July 2012

Kit List...

I'm often asked what I'm taking ('Tent...?'; 'Thermarest...'?; 'Piano...??), so I thought at the risk of appearing obsessive, I'd share my Kit List...
Kitchen

Stove
Gas canister
Pot and grabber
Matches
Spork
Food
Teabags
Coffee
Powdered milk
Snacks
Cereal
Clothes
Fleece
Waterproof
Waterproof trousers
Thermals
2 sets clothes (baselayer, walking trousers, socks etc)
Non-walking clothes (jumper/polo shirt)
Hiking boots
Flip flops
Maps
8 OS Maps
2x Footprint C2C Maps
Trailblazer C2C Guide
Bathroom
Trowel
Small Shower Gel/Shampoo/Shaving Gel/Razor/Deoderant/Travel Tooth things
1 all purpose washing liquid
Trek Towel
Tissues
Bedroom
Small Tent
Spare Pegs/Rope
Sleeping Bag
Thermarest
Travel Pillow/case
Survival
Headtorch
Penknife
Whistle
Silver Blanket
Compass
First Aid Kit
Water
1.5 litre Camelback
2x 1 litre bottles
1x 500 ml bottles
Water Purification Tablets
Entertainment
Books
Blackberry
Radio
Journal
Bible
Pen

There we go...I think that's everything, including the Tent and the Thermarest...(but sadly not the Piano...).

No comments:

Post a Comment